Reviews are written by our concert fans, based on their personal experiences.
Share your concert memories with fans around the world. It's free and you don't even need to create an account. All it takes is a little bit of your time
Search for concerts.
Don't let your concert memories fade away.
- Electric Six @ O2 Academy Newcastle - Newcastle Upon Tyne, UKAmazing
- Had an excellent night. Third time for me seeing you guys at the academy. Look forward to it every December. Keep on coming to Newcastle. I love you guys! ;))))))
- The Barra Macneils @ Grand Theatre - Kingston, CanadaOne of the best!
- Being a person who actually grew up with all of the Barra MacNeils in Sydney Mines, Cape Breton, N.S. I can truly say that the perserverance of this band, and more specifically their parents in the members younger years, has certainly paid off in spades. This is the second year in a row that I have seen the Christmas show with the Barra's and the first time my 18 year old daughter has seen it. We sang along, we laughed along and were without a doubt mesmerized by the outstanding vocal and musical talents that were laid before us. As long as I am in Kingston and The Barra MacNeils' return..I surely will be getting tickets to see my childhood friends perform at such a high level. Truly an inspirational Christmas show for all ages. Well done Barra's and thank you Grand Theater Production (Shantero Productions) for bringing them back annually.
- Cats On Trees @ La Laiterie - Strasbourg, FranceAmazing
- Super concert ! top ambiance et voix magnifiques de la chanteuse !
- Zaz @ Konzerthaus - Vienna, AustriaOne of the best!
- perfect concert!
- Dame @ Musikbunker - Aachen, GermanyOne of the best!
- An awesome Show and super nice to the Fans! :) Die uns gebotene Show war einfach der Hammer! Super Songs, geniale Performance und ein klasse Abschlussfoto,das den Abend perfekt abschließt. AAnschließend noch die Möglichkeit für Autogramme, Fotos und ein paar nette Worte. :) Einfach nur super, weiter so! :)
- Muse @ American Airlines Center - Dallas, USOne of the best!
- They had to start late because of stage not being ready and open band didn't get to play, but sides that they where freaking awesome. My friend won ticket to see them .I only knew a few songs by them .they put on a great show I would see them again and take everyone I know see them . they now have a new fan and the wait was worth it . iwas done on the floor and they sound great . great job you guys.hell of a show . if you haven't for don't know who they are really should go see them worth it in my book!!
- Helen Money @ VERA - Groningen, NetherlandsGood
- Never knew this sound was possible with just a cello...
- Capital Cities @ Citibank Hall - Sao Paulo, BrazilOne of the best!
- Michael McDonald @ O'Reilly Family Event Center - Springfield, USGood
- I really enjoyed the concert! Michael McDonald did not fail to please the audience with his wonderful voice and exceptional talent. His backup singer was fabulous and I really enjoyed hearing the choir from Missouri State University. Thank you for appearing in Springfield!
- Gnarwolves @ The Fleece - Bristol, UKOne of the best!
- Gnarwolves, Prawn & Concave were insane! Best night I've had in a long time!
- Skindred @ Debaser Medis - Stockholm, SwedenAmazing
- Great energy!!
- Epica @ Sala Apolo - Barcelona, SpainOne of the best!
- I think I can clearly say that I'm in love with Epica. They are perfection as it was the concert. Hope they come back to Barcelona soon!
- Slash @ SSE Arena - London, UKOne of the best!
- Really well organised.Support bands both surprisingly great but the atmosphere when Slash appeared was just electric !!! The band played like they didn't want to ever stop and the audience just went crazy from the first bar of Sweet Child of Mine.A very special night to remember !
- Status Quo @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl - Melbourne, AustraliaOne of the best!
- I was 16 at the time. I went with my brother and his mates. We were on the lawn area. I spent most of the evening on my brothers shoulders. An awesome memory of my first concert..
- Brit Floyd @ Bridgewater Hall - Manchester, UKOne of the best!
- Exellent :)
- Protest the Hero @ KOKO - London, UK
- My rate is for The Safety Fire and Protest the Hero is perfection
- Protest the Hero London show 2 Dec 2014 in Koko was amazing show & great crowd. I would rate The Safety Fire as perfection as the new coming bands are concern.
- Benjamin Clementine @ The Sage Gateshead - Gateshead, UKGood One of the best!
- Just amazing. With Benjamin its all about music. He isn't spoiled by fans, media and fame...i am really glad i had the pleasure to whitness one of unique gems like Benjamin is
- Didn`t quite know what to expect from the gig before I went - bought ticket because of publicity following his Mercury Prize win. Enjoyed it, but wouldn`t say I was blown away ! He needs to work on communicating with his audience between songs - can`t be that shy if he can sing in front of a hall full of people ! I also didn`t think the drummer added anything to a lot of the songs - he needed to be a bit more subtle in his approach - not blasting away like he was in a rock band !
- Curtis Harding @ Studio Bar - Brighton, UKAmazing
- New Found Glory @ TivoliVredenburg - Utrecht, NetherlandsOne of the best!
- Just Awesome!
- Exhumed @ Nová Chmelnice - Prague, Czech RepublicOne of the best!
- Exhumed .. nothing else than the Perfection .. Thank you so much for the music you are doing, the energy ... I´am still there ... or you are now with me at work ... and so many of your fans from Moravia could not come, because of rail problems .. just you are here so welcome ... thanks ...
- ODESZA @ Commodore Ballroom - Vancouver, CanadaOne of the best!
- Tickets were sold out so early
- Ratatat @ The Tivoli - Fortitude Valley, AustraliaOne of the best! One of the best!
- Incredible show in one of the last great venues in Brisbane. The sound and lighting was really fantastic and set the scene for a truly memorable evening of mind-warping, electro-guitar beats that made it impossible to stand still.
- Michael Bublé @ Utilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham, UKOne of the best!
- absolutely awesome night, top entertainer xxxx
- Christine and the Queens @ L'Avant Seine Théâtre de Colombes - Colombes, FranceAmazing
- great, the audience was a little cold in the beginning but the chaleur humaine quickly took over
- Iceage @ 100 Club - London, UKOne of the best!
- Such a great show, perhaps my favourite band I've seen all year! Was great to see for me the album of the year in such an intimate environment.
- ONE OK ROCK @ Zénith Paris - La Villette - Paris, FranceAmazing Good
- I feel disapointed because not only I, who came at 9am was next to people who came at 4pm, but the sound was awful at the beginning, Taka almost got angry, he couldn't hear himself singing... =/ Plus, Tonight Alive took too long ! They changed guitars three times and sang more songs than One Ok Rock.. Because they had to leave at a certain hour, they couldn't sing all the planned songs, they even didn't speak to us =( But I do not regret going to the concert, and loved Mallory Knox! =D
- Definitely a great concert! But I must say it was short. 60min live for 50€ is too short. If I pay 50€ I'm looking forward to 1h30, at least. (I think it is how it works in France ;) ). Yes there were 2 other bands, it was nice, but it was not the point, only 5% of the public came for them. We came for One Ok Rock and we had to wait from 8pm until 10pm to see OOK performing only 1h live. Anyway, the atmosphere was amazing. Great musicians. The sound was not so good but hey, it's le Zénith in Paris, the sound is not so great here xD I loved the energy, the people, everything!! (beside the 50€ = 60min thing. Nearly 1€ = 1min, ouch ! ;) )
- Bombino @ Doornroosje - Nijmegen, NetherlandsOne of the best! One of the best! One of the best!
- The Best!!!
- Pure and sensible. Great music. (y)
- Bloc Party @ Royal Circus (Cirque Royal/Koninklijk Circus) - Brussels, BelgiumNothing special
- New album a bit disappointing
- Status Quo @ Rothaus Arena - Freiburg, GermanyOne of the best!
- Great Show and good Special Act with Lou Gramm
- Matt Nathanson @ The State Theatre - Modesto, USAmazing
- Matt Nathanson was by far my favorite of the night. Sadly, American Authors were my least favorite. Andy Grammer and Echosmith were great as well. The overall experience was awesome. :)
- DragonForce @ Sala Apolo - Barcelona, SpainOne of the best! One of the best!
- I liked them before the concert, and after I'm obssesed. I didn't thought that Marc could make DragonForce 10000% better but he does it! I enjoyed as much as I could!
- First teim seeing dragonforce, i nearly cry of emotion T.T
- The Ten Tenors @ Konzerthaus Karlsruhe - Karlsruhe, GermanyOne of the best!
- ich habe The Ten Tenors zum ersten Mal gesehen und ich war sehr begeistert , ich werde wieder hingehen sehr empfehlenswert
- CombiChrist @ Ninkasi Gerland - Lyon, FranceOne of the best!
- Perfect !
- Steel Panther @ Mercury Ballroom - Louisville, USOne of the best!
- Everything about this show was great, awesome venue!! Steel Panther was amazing.
- Magnum @ The Corporation - Sheffield, UKAmazing Amazing
- Truly awesome! Only didn't give it a "perfect" score because they only played for 90 minutes, whilst The Who (in Leeds on the same night) managed over 2 hours!
- Absolutely love the new album so had to see them again for a second time. First time was in 1993 at Lincoln Ritz so have been a fan for a good while now. It was great to hear some of the new songs live plus all of the expected old favourites. Not a great venue but they definitely made up for it ( I had been there once before 2 years ago to see Marillion and at times it was difficult to hear or see the band but there was no problem this time). To conclude a brilliant concert and gladly no sign of that most of the band are getting on a bit.
- Klaus Hoffmann @ Theaterhaus - Stuttgart, GermanyAmazing
- As Klaus Hoffmann's songs attended my life since round about 35 years, I was really exalted to see him on stage. It was a particular experience.
- Saint Raymond @ Scala - London, UKOne of the best!
- Didn't think you'd be able to top your Shepherd's Bush empire performance but last night totally blew that out of the water. It was amazing! Just wish it was longer ☹️
- Thin Lizzy @ Odeon Birmingham - Birmingham, UKGood
- Was this the concert when Phil Lynott was using a radio-wave bass guitar for the first time? He proceeded to go out of the theatre and into the pub over the road, to see how far the range was? Or am I dreaming this all!?!
- Sam Hunt @ Lexington Opera House - Lexington, USOne of the best!
- I love Sam's voice . I personally went to the concert just to see his performance ! I have Sam's CD but thought he sounded so much better when it was just him and the guitars !!
All fans concert reviews
- anonymous user about Van Halen in Detroit, US on Wed, 02 May 1979
I remember like it was yesterday---stopped at A&W for chili-dog and my boyfriend says 'Van Halen is at Masonic tonight---lets go!' And off we went to one of the several and most enjoyable Van Halen concerts I have ever seen. (Been to 7 total). David Lee was such an acrobat!!!! Such great memories!!!!
- anonymous user about Kiss in Toronto, Canada on Sat, 04 Aug 1979
Best Rock Concert EVER! Legendary.
- anonymous user about Status Quo in Leeds, UK on Sat, 07 Dec 1974
I was there. A student from Carnegie. My first Quo concert. Gobsmacking. Don't remember much. Just a sea of denim..brilliant gig.
- anonymous user about No Doubt in Valencia, US on Sat, 27 Oct 1990
Kick ass show. It was a Halloween party and Gwen was dressed like Jeanie from I dream of Jeanie television show.
- anonymous user about Overkill in Portland, US on Sat, 31 Mar 1990
I was there. No security, and it was the last show for Pine St theater before it turned to La Luna.
Amazing show. Years of Decay. Mosh pit was insane.
- anonymous user about Pantera in Brisbane, Australia on Sun, 13 May 2001
I was there! It was incredible! It was my first metal concert and I just turned 18. I was in the back grandstand section, until Pantera came out, then I lept 15 feet down into the mosh pit, made it to the front barrier wall, dime gave me a beer, still have the cup, then I caught a pick after he played cemetery gates at the end of the show, still got it! Best time of my life, but I can't find any footage of the show????????????
- anonymous user about Eagles in Winnipeg, Canada on Thu, 27 Jul 1978
A perfect summer night. Sitting on blankets in the infield of the race track Crystal clear sound , no echoes and reverb of steel and concrete arena benues
- anonymous user about The Allman Brothers Band in New Orleans, US on Sat, 30 Aug 1975
This was a great road trip with a few buddies from LA. Tech...
I was really only there for The Allman Brothers but I found myself enjoying Wet Willie, Charlie Daniels and Marshall Tucker much more in a live setting than on a studio recording... A couple of my friends slept through the Brothers since we'd been there all day and it must've been nearly midnight when the came on stage. I particularly enjoyed the instrumental "High Falls".
- anonymous user about Café Tacvba in Quito, Ecuador on Sat, 05 Mar 2005
Si que fue hace algunos años pero los Café Tacvba se pasaron, de los mejores conciertos que he presenciado!. J.M.
- anonymous user about Meat Loaf in Toronto, Canada on Wed, 19 Jul 1978
- anonymous user about Stevie Ray Vaughan in Dallas, US on Sat, 08 Oct 1983
Still have my ticket stub, what a great show!
- anonymous user about Julian Cope in Manchester, UK on Thu, 22 Mar 1984
rather disappointing as had seen in Liverpool.
- anonymous user about Kraan in London, UK on Sat, 25 Aug 1973
Remember the night. Their yellow van and collecting money to run the generator
- anonymous user about Frank Zappa in Toronto, Canada on Sun, 28 Jan 1968
Too long ago to remember in detail, but it was an impressive set.
- anonymous user about Stevie Ray Vaughan in Orono, US on Fri, 08 Apr 1988
I was there, it was a fabulous show, what a time they had that day at school...
- anonymous user about The Prodigy in Milton Keynes, UK on Sat, 24 Jul 2010
Amazing lime up, amazing venue, sound was fabulous, atmosphere was electric. Only downside was the poorly organised beers huts.
- anonymous user about Soul Asylum in Winnipeg, Canada on Mon, 17 Jul 1989
Loudest show I have ever attended. Also, they were great.
- anonymous user about Buzzcocks in Bangor, UK on Thu, 18 Oct 1979
Was a great night, from what I remember
- anonymous user about Hüsker Dü in Atlanta, US on Fri, 14 Feb 1986
I had the flu, the band had the flu and the “Chinese flu” Mould did soundcheck wearing stocking cap and overcoat Soul Asylum opened and wore me out! They were killer, and closed their set with Neil Young and Crazy Horse’s “Barstool Blues”!!
- anonymous user about James Brown in Kitchener, Canada on Fri, 14 Nov 1997
Amazing, what an honour to have seen him performing live!
- anonymous user about Peter Frampton in Chicago, US on Sat, 13 Aug 1977
I was there! Everybody was rushed with adrenaline after Bob, & Frampton came out with his crazy slow crap! Frampton played half a song and got run off the stage!!!
- anonymous user about Van Morrison in New York, US on Thu, 18 May 1972
I was at this concert. Just great. Ronnie Montrose played guitar in Van's band.
- anonymous user about Iggy Pop in Ghent, Belgium on Tue, 14 Apr 1992
I was there ???? One of my first concerts ????
- anonymous user about Peter Frampton in Chicago, US on Sat, 13 Aug 1977
I was there. Very hot temp but a great show.
- anonymous user about Peter Frampton in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sat, 22 Aug 1981
I was there during this concert and he sucked he was so high. Could not play his most famous songs due to his state of mind.
- anonymous user about Muddy Waters in Tempe, US on Mon, 01 May 1978
Saw this gig, the club is now gone, I remember Bob Margolin, Paul Oscher in that band. This was the only time I ever saw Muddy live.
A lifetime experience. Muddy always gave a great show with a great band. Whenever I get sick of Chicago blues, usually after seeing too many amateurs playing it, if I hear Muddy's recordings, no matter which band, which period, it's ALWAYS great, and I always love it.
- anonymous user about Marillion in Munich, Germany on Sat, 14 Jun 1986
Well a rainy October in 2020 and reminiscing of years ago I remember going to Munich for Rock in Riem . Originally this concert was supposed to be open air but because of Chernobyl disaster was moved to the Indoor Olympic bike track. Even then some bands still cancelled. I was in the Army and we made the long trip from Hameln in the north. We were not disappointed with the concert. Marillion were great and Fish was in fine form. Being a fellow Scot I gave him my Scottish flag which he wrapped around himself, which made the concert more memorable.
As a post script INXS played and as they weren’t as well known played down the order .... we couldn’t be bothered to watch an unknown band called “Inks” ( gutted)
Overall though 10/10
- anonymous user about The Beach Boys in Denver, US on Sun, 18 Jul 1976
This is one for the books. Two girlfriends and I were guests of Irving Azoff, and drove from Aspen to this show in Denver. We were backstage and On stage the entire time. Fleetwood and Santana were simply amazing and The Beach Boys were their usual 'calling it in' mode. Mike Love stuffed his pants with a couple of tube socks so the girls on the back row would think he really is that big. Mick Fleetwood and Lindsey Buckingham were incredible. Carlos Santana was magical.
- Saymon about Laibach in Ljubljana, Slovenia on Sat, 12 Sep 2020
That was my 5th Laibach concert, exactly ten years and one day after the first one.
This year, the band is celebrating its 40th anniversary, and one of those celebrations was a premiere performance at Ljubljana Castle. In fact, this was the second concert, as the first concert, one day earlier, was sold out.
Due to measures related to COVID-19, organizers were forced to reduce the capacity of the Castle Yard to allowed 500 visitors.
For me, the concert was fantastic. And that I would witness something truly memorable, I knew from the beginning when we were addressed by an invisible narrator in a typically sarcastic style and at the first bars of the first song, as the sound was superb. From that moment on, they didn't give up at all, by the end of the one hour and 50-minutes long concert they were amazing and I'm really happy to have attended the concert.
If the situation around the world were normal, I would have to be at a Rage Against the Machine concert in Vienna on that day. And I'm not even sorry. That should tell everything.
For the next 40 years, Laibach!
- anonymous user about Mark Chesnutt in Fort Worth, US on Fri, 18 Sep 2020
Husband and I went and saw Mark Chestnutt at Billy Bobs.
We were a little disappointed as he forgot song words, and slurred speech. He did say he was a little nervous because they had not played in front of a crowd since coved. He has been one of our favorite country music entertainers for a very long time.
Something was very off that night and we are not sure why.