Reviews from concerts on 17 October
- Work Drugs
Tonic Room - Chicago
USOne of the best!
- The tonic room is a small bar with a stage, which I personally think is awesome. Loved to see the band in such a personal atmosphere and got the chance to meet some of the members.
Fado Irish Pub - Austin
- As always, a very wonderful time!
- Tangerine Dream
Riviera Theatre - Chicago
- I will never forget this show. I had no idea what to expect and was blown away. Surprised as heck to find a page for me to comment on it. I thank my sister for bringing me to this one.
- From The Jam
SWG3 - Glasgow
UKAmazing One of the best! One of the best!
- A night I will never forget!
- Seen from the jam several times in various venues but for me this one was the best
- I've seen from the jam several times now and last night was the best I've seen yet ! The venue tho in a very odd place was actually very good great atmosphere
- The Zombies
South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center - South Milwaukee
USOne of the best!
- Wow. Great performance, wonderful background stories, good audience interactions, so very glad we went. And the venue is spectacular.
- One Direction
3Arena - Dublin
IrelandOne of the best!
- Absolutely brilliant concert seen them last year in croke park and thought this concert was far better.
Hedon - Zwolle
NetherlandsAmazing One of the best!
- It was a great concert. Sound was perfect, but that is always at new Hedon!
- amazing concert
- Boyz II Men
ASB Theatre - Auckland
New ZealandOne of the best!
- Awesome concert. I attended one of their concerts back in i think it was 2005. It wasn't all that, venue was small, but the concert last Saturday was awesome. The vibe, atmosphere, ambience, singing, dancing, laughter, it definitely was a 10/10 for me. One suggestion could be more interaction with the Audience. Toni Braxton did a concert here last month and she interacted with the audience so much. She allowed the audience to sing with her and dance with her on stage. Thought it might be something that Boyz II Men could add for their future concerts so its more memorable for those who do get chosen to go on stage. :)
Marquis Theater - Denver
USOne of the best!
- This was an absolutely magical show in a beautifully intimate venue! The sound was great, the energy was amazing, the performance was one I will never forget!
- Paradise Lost
Pumpehuset - Copenhagen
- Gute Location und tolle Band. Sauberer Auftritt.
- Great concert with a great setlist. Nick was in a good mood. The sound wasn't very good except with the new songs. A sold out concert!!
Complejo Al Rio - Buenos Aires
ArgentinaShould've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Bad Nothing special Should've stayed at home Bad Bad Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Bad Bad Should've stayed at home Bad Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Bad Bad Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home Bad Should've stayed at home Should've stayed at home
- The sound system was awful , I could not enjoy my favorite band
- Hope I get my money back. Never before I heard such a bad sound system.
- Such a crying shame, i should've stayed at home, i love muse, this is not their fault, but it was the worst show i have ever attend.
- Se escuchaba MUY BAJO (yo estaba en campo delantero, no me quiero imaginar los de campo trasero). La torre puesta entre los diferentes campos dificultaba la visión a los que estaban en campo trasero. La seguridad muy mala, no hubo control de ningún tipo
- Amazing band but unaudible gig.
- Not because of the band, because of how low was the volume.
- I'm very sad! I didn't hear anything! I love Muse but this gig was disappointing. Time for Fuck! I blame the producers
- Time for fun shoould be called Time For Fuck!
- Before the concerts i was thinking that i was gonna listen to one of the biggest rock band. That didnt happen because of the shit sound, producers and the band as well suck, they give a shit to all of the people who paid for a show, such a bastards, fuck off Muse, never come back!Before the concerts i was thinking that i was gonna listen to one of the biggest rock band. That didnt happen because of the shit sound, producers and the band as well suck, they give a shit to all of the people who paid for a show, such a bastards, fuck off Muse, never come back!Time for fun should be calles time for fuck!
- The show was good but the sound was poor, i was located in the back camp and the volume was too low. T4F are responsable for the worst sound ever!
- Sound was AWFUL.
- Not because of the band, because of how low was the volume.
- Estafa a la gente del campo trasero, una torre tapando la visión que ni siquiera tenia una pantalla o parlantes. El sonido se perdía, innecesario hacerlo en un lugar tan grande y tan cerca del río que les termino quedando grande. Ademas la lista y la duración del concierto dejaron mucho que desear.
- horrible !!! el peor sonido de la historia .
- Worst show ever. Short and soundless
- I love Muse and it was my first concert. The sound was a shame, I can hear people talking in a normal tone at 3m away. If crowd sang you couldn't hear matt. T4F is main responsible, but MUSE too, because every band heard how will sound in the concert
- Una lista y un sonido que dejó mucho que desear.
- Really disappointing show The sounds infraestructure was horrible, we didnt heard a thing I only wanted to cry the entire show
- too bad the show the muse , short and bad sound , I feel cheated . I do not think seeing them again .
- Aweful sound!!!
- Sonido muy muy malo.... La verdad q nunca me paso algo así....
- Extremely poor sound!
- desastroso jajajaja patetico el sonido, 700 pesos al pedo
- un desastre
- I like very much muse and was very dissapointing that they dindt sound like muse!!! You could hear a lot of people shouting " it doesn´t listen" and thats awful... It was a very expensive show for that, it was unrespecful the sound and also the time they played...
- A terribly bad sound volume. We couldn't hear anything during the whole show. We went out really furious and disappointed. I want my money back!!!! Muse is a great band, and they were awesome yesterday, but we weren't able to hear a thing. Besides, the area where the show was set to take place is not well prepared for any kind of events like these. The floor was dangerously broken in some spots, and we could see too much rubbish and materials for construction all along the way to the field. Organizers should be ashamed of what they did and make this up to us, the public, as we paid more than $700 for a ticket just to see nothing and to hear even less.
- Worst show ever. Everyone around me was so sad because of the terribly low sound that was imposible enjoy any part of it. Just sad
- worst show ever, i've seen muse 6 times and this one is by far the worst. Hideous sound system, the sound was so low that the fans had to stay quiet to hear something and it came and went as it wanted. What happened? I can't believe this band had such a bad organization!!
- Concert? What concert? One and a half hour of SILENCE and the lowest possible volume I've heard in my whole life. Awful, awful experience and totally overpriced. The sound engineer should lose his job ASAP. MUSE = MUTE. Great band though.
- Disappointing. The sound was awful! Low volume on Matt's voice, guitars, keyboads and piano. Example: Kinght's of Cydonia heaviest part, you could hear the conversation of two people talking 2m from where you were standing. The sub-woofer was so loud it managed to hide all the other instruments. I can't understand how a professional sound engineer can do such a terrible job.
- The worst sound ever !! Apocalyptic organization, it s not a fault from the band but T4Fun (the ones who suppoused to organize it) will be burn in hell from years. Complejo al Rio must be closed forever, the people who spend their money on muse don t deserve it
O2 Apollo - Manchester
UKOne of the best!
- Not just one of the best - THE BEST!
Hellraiser - Leipzig
GermanyOne of the best!
- Mustasch in Bestform. Pure Energie und Spielfreude. Wird nicht unser letztes Konzert dieser Tour sein.
The Water Rats - London
- Off the scale fantastic
All fans concert reviews
- NOFX fan about
NOFX in Athens, Greece on Thu, 15 Oct 1998
- Deep Purple fan about
Deep Purple in Indianapolis, US on Sat, 02 Dec 1972
It was my first big concert, I was so excited to attend, after 49 years I still remember it as it was today.
Alejandro Infante, from Santiago of Chile
- El Vez fan about
El Vez in Roskilde, Denmark on Thu, 27 Jun 1996
see a clip of the show @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjjmmdZ0CJn1phYEXd4Ka5g El Vez's rendition of FEVER
- Kevin Gates fan about
Kevin Gates in St. Paul, US on Sun, 03 Oct 2021
Great show. Openers did a great job got crowd hyped. Everyone was enjoying the show moving, went crazy when Gates came out. Did some songs with a live piano, plus some cool freestyle stuff was really great made me sad I didn't record the show on my phone because won't ever hear some of that unique stuff again, but I didn't want to spend the whole show looking at my phone. Gates 4 President!
- Dire Straits fan about
Dire Straits in Adelaide, Australia on Thu, 17 Mar 1983
Best ever light show!! Spent my 18th birthday at this concert -best of many concerts I’ve been too!
- Rick Wakeman fan about
Rick Wakeman in Retford, UK on Sun, 11 Mar 2001
It’s a long time ago now but I still remember how impressed I was that Rick brought his one man show to our town. Very entertaining and musically uplifting.
- Billy Joel fan about
Billy Joel in Ithaca, US on Wed, 28 Apr 1976
He said "This is it..." meaning no more small venues with a couple hundred people like the Unicorn. It was just him and a piano. And he saracastically commented on a reviewer that was down on Root Beer Rag...saying it was filler....
- The Byrds fan about
The Byrds in Arnhem, Netherlands on Sun, 23 May 1971
Marvellous. Very good memories.
- Pavement fan about
Pavement in Leeds, UK on Sat, 12 Dec 1992
Drummer handed out badges to people walking into the venue and then did handstands on stage. Great music. Two amazing bands.
- Joan Baez fan about
Joan Baez in Cedar Rapids, US on Fri, 10 Apr 1998
❤️ I’ve AlwAys admired Miss Baez. Such a remarkable woman :)
The theater is beautiful.
- Steve Hackett fan about
Steve Hackett in London, UK on Tue, 21 Sep 2021
I was transported back to my early 20’s at the London Palladium last night, when the Steve Hackett Band gave us a fantastic version of the complete Seconds Out. He has not lost any of his guitar skills, or hair! The lighting show even included the white light wall of cell like railings that are on the original album cover.
Highlights for me were Cinema Show, Suppers Ready and the complete version of Firth of Fifth - including the full keyboard intro, not on the original album. Sheer Prog Rock bliss at its best.
- Rezz fan about
Rezz in LaCygne, US on Thu, 09 Sep 2021
I was at DANCEFESTOPIA and it was awesome...and honestly it was my 1st festival and I'm her to say Rezz you fucking nailed it no joke. I was upset when you played your last song.. Definitely will be seeing you again sometime somewhere. Thanks for killing it and making the last night a night to remember!!!!
- Richie Havens fan about
Richie Havens in Bloomington, US on Sat, 11 Sep 1971
I was there also!!! Richie was the final of 3 acts. As I was walking back to my dorm after the rain the sun came out from between the clouds!!!! A truly magical mystical moment I shall never forget.
- Motörhead fan about
Motörhead in Oslo, Norway on Sat, 06 Jul 1985
Wrong venue. It was at Jordal Amfi.
- Billy Ocean fan about
Billy Ocean in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK on Fri, 10 Sep 2021
Great concert, a mix of the classic and some new songs. Billy a true performer and gentleman never dissapoints.
- Chet Baker fan about
Chet Baker in Calgary, Canada on Mon, 04 Oct 1982
I was there! Unfortunately, I was unfamiliar with Chet Baker at the time and came on the invitation of a friend. Since then , I’ve grown in my appreciation for jazz music. I’m so honoured to have seen him perform live! It was a great performance!
- Jackson Firebird fan about
Jackson Firebird in Newstead, Australia on Fri, 02 Oct 2015
- The Specials fan about
The Specials in Plymouth, UK on Thu, 02 Sep 2021
Terrible sound quality at the gig. After the first half it became slightly better. The crowd sang and danced anyway but personally I won't be coming here again.
- Squeeze fan about
Squeeze in Milwaukee, US on Sat, 28 Aug 2021
Was a great show. Played the songs I was hoping to hear.
- Tracy Chapman fan about
Tracy Chapman in Harare, Zimbabwe on Fri, 07 Oct 1988
It was so exciting to be part of the crowd witnessing Tracy together with Eric Donaldson performing live at the national stadium.
- The Yardbirds fan about
The Yardbirds in San Jose, US on Tue, 30 Aug 1966
The Yardbirds at San Jose Civic. 1966. I was 15. My friends and I were looking forward to the show thinking Clapton would tear it up. To our initial disappoint Paul Samual Smith had been replaced on bass by Chris Dreja (normally rhythm guitar), Jeff Beck on lead and done new guy we'd never heard of, Jimmy something Page. And then... we realized this new guy was a ringer. Jimmy swapped leads and solos with Beck with mastery. We were in shock. This guy was great! We soon forgot about Clapton as we watched in Awe. This was music to inspire any budding wanna-be guitarist.
Sadly, that would be the last time we would see that fine lineup. I still love music at San Jose Civic Auditorium. It's a great venue to hear music. I like the acoustics and never feel too far from the stage.
- Sleater-Kinney fan about
Sleater-Kinney in Queens, US on Sat, 21 Aug 2021
Awesome show! Carrie was on fire!!
- John Lee Hooker fan about
John Lee Hooker in Manchester, UK on Fri, 15 Jul 1988
I was at this concert and I couldn't have put it better. It was an electric moment and John Lee Hooker held the crowd from that moment onwards.
- Anja Schneider fan about
Anja Schneider in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico on Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Sehr schön ❤❤❤❤❤✌✌????
- Gong fan about
Gong in Cheltenham, UK on Sun, 23 Nov 1975
I was there on 23/11/75 It was all a bit confusing as due to a minor injury (to Hillage?) we were told that gong would be playing 2nd heading to Clearlight,. Whatever, in the end members of both bands did a combined jam for the finale, but it was just a cocophany of over amplified noise to my youthful ears. Most notable moments were Hillage on guitar (if it was actually him, I’d had a few pints by then) when he eventually made an appearance as he appeared to get high on his own sounds if you could separate them out . Then the blissful relative silence I think it may have been Babaloni Yoni who leaned towards the crowd and struck her triangle with a single note (to clear the energy channels perhaps). I prefer listening from their apparently well recorded period LPs, but would love to see Hillage doing his solo glissando guitar thing today.
- Not My Dog fan about
Not My Dog in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa on Sat, 24 Apr 1999
I was there I lost my 3quarterPants in the moshpit!
- The Temperance Movement fan about
The Temperance Movement in Indianapolis, US on Fri, 09 Sep 2016
The Temperance Movement were a fabulous band, it's sad they disbanded.
- Pop Will Eat Itself fan about
Pop Will Eat Itself in Folkestone, UK on Sat, 13 May 1989
- Ted Nugent fan about
Ted Nugent in Kansas City, US on Sun, 26 Jun 1977
I was there , super loud