Reviews are written by our concert fans, based on their personal experiences.
Share your concert memories with fans from all over the world. It's free and you don't even need to create an account. All it takes is a little bit of your time
Search for concerts.
Don't let your concert memories fade away.
- Manfred Mann's Earth Band @ Norwich Nick Rayns LCR UEA - Norwich, UKOne of the best!
- I was there. Great show!
- Paul Rodgers @ Detroit Riverfront - Detroit, USOne of the best!
- Paul Rodgers and his band put on an absolutely amazing show! I saw him about 20 years ago for his "Muddy Waters Blues" tour and I can honestly say that he sounds every bit as good today as he did then. This show was a live performance of his greatest hits compiled from his time with Free, Bad Company, and his solo work as well. Kudos to Paul and the band for a remarkable night of music that won't soon be forgotten!
- Loretta Lynn @ Hard Rock Live Northfield Park - Northfield, USOne of the best! Amazing One of the best!
- Still has an excellent voice!
- What an awesome trip down memory lane! Loved hearing all the old songs. Now THAT's country!
- Loretta Lynn was incredible!! She's 82.....her voice is still amazing!!
- Darius Rucker @ Uptown Theater - Kansas City, USOne of the best!
- Darius Rucker put on an outstanding concert! Loved his entire show! And when he came out and performed....Wagon Wheel and Purple Rain....it was just icing on the cake to send us all home in a hyped up happy mood!
- The Offspring @ Newcastle Entertainment Centre - Newcastle, AustraliaOne of the best!
- I was security on the crash barrier. It rocked!!!
- Ayria @ Bannerman's - Edinburgh, UKAmazing Amazing
- Fantastic! Each of the bands put on great performances! Anyone who wasn't there, really missed out!
- Great gig, all the bands were fantastic, lots of good photos to follow on my FB page Gary Cooper Photography and my Flickr site.
- Pelican @ Neumos - Seattle, USOne of the best!
- Excellent performances by all of the bands and a great crowd that brought the ruckus and kept it fun!
- New Politics @ Ballpark Village - St Louis, USOne of the best! Good
- omg it was incredible! Shout out to atlas genius as well. Soren was so cute and quirky! The vocals were amazing! David was engaging the crowd. Loved when they said always be yourself and pursue your dreams! Never give up! I love these guys it was an incredible live show as always
- Metric @ PPG Paints Arena - Pittsburgh, USGood
- I went to this concert specifically to see Metric. I missed them last summer in Pittsburgh. The challenge was that they were the opening act for the headlining Imagine Dragons. I don't believe many in the audience were that familiar with Metric...... which was great exposure to a new prospective fan base. I thought it was a great show for having limited stage space as the opening act. I'm working on creating a playlist from this concert. I have 8 songs but don't have the order.
- The Specials @ Portsmouth Guildhall - Portsmouth, UKOne of the best!
- My first concert, changed my life forever, never forget it.
- Loverboy @ JFK Stadium - Philadelphia, USAmazing
- They were on the bill with Joan Jett, Foreigner and the Kinks. They clearly played the best set out of the bunch and I am not a Loverboy fan. They really kicked ass this day against a good lineup.
- Elvis Costello @ Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre - Atlanta, USAmazing
- EC is in fine voice singing with an energy and passion that keeps the audience hanging on every word with career spanning setlist that includes many rarities and hits reworked for solo. Not to be missed.
- Cultura Profética @ Rialto Theatre - Tucson, USAmazing
- Awesome show! Great musicians!
- Elton John @ Westpoint Arena - Exeter, UKShould've stayed at home
- Could not even get there as no road traffic management. 5 mile tailback on the M5. Will never go and try to see him again as lost £130 plus fees and no refund going to be offered. Elton John has lost my respect and can no longer listen to him without thinking about this
- Say Anything @ The Beacham - Orlando, USOne of the best!
- Not only does Max Bemis still have it, he's better than he has ever been. I've been to many shows, but this one changed my life in so many ways. The inspiration and emotional movement behind that band was overflowing into the crowd. http://hoursasjames.blogspot.com/2014/06/to-girl-at-beachams-say-anything-show.html#links
- The Meow Meows @ Skunkfest 2015 - Poole, UKOne of the best!
- The Meows are pure class.
- Rocky Votolato @ Heliogàbal - Barcelona, SpainOne of the best!
- really great! thanks
- Lionel Richie @ Schloss Münster Schlossplatz - Münster, GermanyGood
- it was great to hear the hits live, but no additional songs in the end and after 70 minutes in the middle of the last song richie left the stage and was gone...
- Jackopierce @ Dosey Doe - The Big Barn - The Woodlands, USOne of the best! One of the best!
- Never miss when they play in Houston. Get better every show!
- Jackopierce always delivers a superb performance.
- Nelly @ Parkview Field - Fort Wayne, USOne of the best!
- One of the best concerts I've been to in a LOOOOOOOOONG time! It was killer when Nelly came back out on stage with Florida Georgia Line!!
- Vanessa Paradis @ Paradiso Grote Zaal - Amsterdam, NetherlandsOne of the best! One of the best! Amazing
- Great concert. I liked it a lot!
- Great concert hope she comes back soon
- It was the first time Vanessa Paradis was in The Netherlands. It was a perfect gig. I'll hope more French Artists will come to Amsterdam for a live performance.
- Kiss @ Graspop Metal Meeting 2015 - Dessel, BelgiumAmazing
- Great concert by greatest band on earth, good voice by Paul. Hottest band in the world. All 4 members in great shape.
- Peter Frampton @ Festival Park - Elgin, USAmazing
- Always a pleasure to watch such a talented artist. It's clear that he truly enjoys performing for his fans.
- Eve 6 @ House of Blues - Boston - Boston, USAmazing
- eve6 was the best
- Scott Stapp @ Turning Stone Resort Casino Event Center - Verona, USAmazing
- Very good show.Shows like this keeps me motivated to keep learning and not give up.
- Dwight Yoakam @ Chinook Winds Casino Resort - Lincoln City, USShould've stayed at home One of the best!
- Dwight yoakam is one of the best entertainers of our generation. I was at the meet and greet on June 20th and the negative comment from anonymous is so wrong. I was sent an email with the guideline for the meet and greet so I knew exactly what to expect. Dwight was a gentleman, and I felt honored to meet him. I will travel within a two hundred mile radius to see him every time he is near my town. So anonymous we don't need you at our DY shows messin up our mojo. Love you DY
- I was highly disappointed. I paid $110.00 for the meet and greet. He was late. He was rude. No one told me how to get my picture either. I live on a fixed in income. That $110.00 could have been better spent otherwise. I asked to give a kiss on the cheek and OMG you think I had goodies or something. Ive been to 3 other concerts that were better. I want my money back. He wouldn't even sign that stupid poster. DWIGHT you lost a loyal fan. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!
- Dierks Bentley @ Newport Yachting Center - Newport, USOne of the best!
- Fabulous concerts with a fabulous artist!!! One of the best shows I've seen. Great venue too. I would go to a show there anytime!! Jeanette
- Asking Alexandria @ Graspop 2015 - Dessel, BelgiumAmazing
- Love it
- Jonny Lang @ Arcada Theatre - St Charles, USOne of the best!
- J.L. has the voice, style and amazing guitar skill to be a legend...
- Steve Earle @ Capitol Theatre - Yakima, USShould've stayed at home Amazing
- I could not disagree more. The concert was great!! I enjoyed it thoroughly.
- I'm a big Steve Earle fan, but this show was pretty disappointing. The vocal sound system for most of the show was so bad you couldn't hear a single word. It got better toward the end, but was pretty bad through most of the show. Also, the Mastersons were a waste of everyone's time. They are indeed talented as individual musicians, but their act is boring and their songs pretty bad.
- Fourplay @ Birchmere - Alexandria, USOne of the best!
- The show was great. Bob James, Nathan East, Chuck Loeb and Harvey Mason are excellent musicians.
- Take That @ The O2 - London, UKAmazing
- What a fabulous show!! All the shows that you do are amazing!! The songs alone are fantastic but the choreography and effort you all put into it is out of this world!! You truly put on a great show and I would definitely come to see you again.
- Lionel Richie @ Eirias Stadium Colwyn Bay - Colwyn Bay, UKOne of the best! Amazing
- 1st concert and I loved it.
- Fabulous evening, wonderful entertainer....sang to me at one point when I snuck down in front of the stage....Loved it..xxx
- Gulf @ Central Station - Wrexham, UKAmazing
- A great show and great audience.
- Daughtry @ St. Augustine Amphitheatre - Saint Augustine, USOne of the best!
- Daughtry was awesome but his set list is too short, 12 songs is not enough :(
- Paul van Dyk @ Amnesia - Ibiza, SpainOne of the best!
- Perfection...amazing....great..thanks for my great birthday party!!!!
- Chris Knight @ Hill Country Live - Washington, USOne of the best!
- Great show! Chris and his band sounded awesome!
- Frank Sinatra Jr. @ Silver Legacy Casino - Reno, USOne of the best!
- Great show. Would love to see again. Should come to Santa Rosa, California.
All fans concert reviews
- NOFX fan about NOFX in Helsinki, Finland on Fri, 04 Oct 1996
Best gig ever
- Stevie Ray Vaughan fan about Stevie Ray Vaughan in Vaughan, Canada on Wed, 09 Jul 1986
- Grand Funk Railroad fan about Grand Funk Railroad in Montreal, Canada on Wed, 17 Mar 1971
My 1st show I ever saw. Bloodrock was the 1st part. I was just 15, so I was really impress with the level of sound. It was a great show.
- Ziggy Marley fan about Ziggy Marley in San Diego, US on Sun, 30 May 2021
Ziggy Marley concert was awesome. The performance was outstanding. Hope he comes back to San Diego 2022.
- Angelic Upstarts fan about Angelic Upstarts in Stockholm, Sweden on Fri, 13 Sep 2019
Great live band
- Pink Fairies fan about Pink Fairies in London, UK on Fri, 03 Mar 1972
I was there! Can't remember the setlist, but I do remember the MC5's set being cut short due to overunning the midnight curfew. But along with the Third Ear Band, Magic Michael and the MC5, a great night was had by all! ????????????
- Richie Havens fan about Richie Havens in Bloomington, US on Sat, 11 Sep 1971
At the time, I was a small kid from a small town with a huge reputation (Milan). I thought beer was exotic, and there were people clearly tripping out at the Stonehenge Concert . That year Richie Havens had his biggest hit with a redo of George Harrison's "Here Comes the Sun" which he was playing during a rainstorm. I will swear to the Gods of the Universe, it started pouring rain (like in the Woodstock movie I had seen) a huge double rainbow appeared over the IU library. It was truly mind blowing. Thank you Richie and God. I will never forget it!!!
- Huey Lewis And The News fan about Huey Lewis And The News in Belfast, UK on Mon, 05 Dec 1988
Brilliant sound that night . In a venue that was difficult to get a good sound in . The band were amazing . One of my favorite concerts of all time
- Tracy Chapman fan about Tracy Chapman in Harare, Zimbabwe on Fri, 07 Oct 1988
My very first concert at age 16 - it totally changed my outlook on life! I loved it! Something awoke inside of me, and I found my voice! It was my first time seeing someone not much older than me, loud and proud, and with dreadlocks. Those words she sang - thank you Ms Tracy Chapman! Thank you Oliver Mtukudzi, Thank you Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Youssour N'dour.........Thank you all! Much love for Tracy!!!!
- The Clash fan about The Clash in Adelaide, Australia on Mon, 22 Feb 1982
I was there. It was just amazing to be seeing this band. The sound was horrible and I have never seen a bass guitar slung so low in my life.
Great days of my misspent youth
- Jean Michel Jarre fan about Jean Michel Jarre in Manchester, UK on Wed, 01 Sep 1993
Best concert ever hewas brilliant and still cis
- Chinatown fan about Chinatown in Reading, UK on Fri, 27 Aug 1982
I was there that day
They played there classic ballad ....Time will Tell......They were brilliant
They finished on the Led Zep Classic
Whole lotta Love
John Barr was amazing on stage
- Anja Schneider fan about Anja Schneider in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico on Mon, 31 Dec 2012
- Beastie Boys fan about Beastie Boys in Durham, US on Wed, 04 Nov 1992
I had the pleasure of being in SCOPE, one of the few student run organizations that contracted the Beastie Boys in 1992. It was one of the best concerts I’ve ever seen in my life (and I’ve seen many). They were so on point. The energy the exuded was insane- the crowd was losing their minds. It is still probably the most popular talked about concert that was on the UNH campus. They were part of thousands of memories that night.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan fan about Stevie Ray Vaughan in New Orleans, US on Sun, 09 Aug 1987
- The Stranglers fan about The Stranglers in Bridlington, UK on Fri, 29 Sep 1978
Non stop , top stranglers at their best. Original group JJB cool as fuck. Brid spa rockin from start to finish.
- Ted Nugent fan about Ted Nugent in Göppingen, Germany on Sun, 14 Aug 1977
I was at this Concert, Ted was his Usual flashy Self.
- Chet Baker fan about Chet Baker in Calgary, Canada on Mon, 04 Oct 1982
It was an honour to perform with Chet Baker for 6 nights in a row. ( 7 if you count the rehearsal ) October 4 to 9, 1982.
John Gray - Acoustic Bass.
- Frank Zappa fan about Frank Zappa in Oklahoma City, US on Sun, 19 Oct 1980
It was a warm Sunday on the grass at the amphitheater theatre , he had his songbook open and was reading the lyrics as he sang
- Mott the Hoople fan about Mott the Hoople in Toronto, Canada on Sun, 14 Oct 1973
I was there it was one of the best concert I have ever been to and I’ve seen a lot of bands if you recall Aerosmith open the concert.
- Wu-Tang Clan fan about Wu-Tang Clan in Columbia, US on Fri, 15 Aug 1997
One of my most memorable shows. Wu-tang Clan, all 9 of them rocked out. It was the perfect show of genre radio outcasts. Heads banged from Wu tang clan ain't nothing to fuck with thru Rages bullet in the head
- Tina Turner fan about Tina Turner in Hannover, Germany on Fri, 01 May 1987
This concert was fabulous ! Energy, sexiness, massive vocals, humour & banging Rock n Roll! . Everything you could ever want from Tina ! Xxx
- Oasis fan about Oasis in Liverpool, UK on Thu, 16 Dec 1993
My brother played for the band Lemonade that night and they wiped the floor with Oasis.
- Thin Lizzy fan about Thin Lizzy in Stoke On Trent, UK on Tue, 03 Apr 1979
I was 15 and I had to plead with my Dad to let me go, it was fantastic, I had a mega crush on Phil lynott after that
- Mark Fry fan about Mark Fry in Bergen, Norway on Thu, 12 Sep 2013
I did not attend this event and concert, but I have lately found the songs of Mark Fry, and I have been blown away of their depth and beauty . Please look him up and listen! Erik Olaus
- Huey Lewis And The News fan about Huey Lewis And The News in East Troy, US on Sat, 03 Aug 1985
Was a great concert. Went with a bunch of friends and a girl from East Troy.
- Talking Heads fan about Talking Heads in Washington, US on Mon, 10 Oct 1983
Outstanding Concert - The jacket was BIG - If you happened to be at the right place at the right time!!!
- Crass fan about Crass in Irvine, UK on Fri, 03 Jul 1981
Was there all those years ago I remember a riot before the gig started but it was an amazing set by crass
Gordon Malcolmson Irvine
- Elton John fan about Elton John in Pontiac, US on Sun, 11 Jul 1976
I was 16 years old . I lived 8 blocks from Pontiac Silverdome i went to every concert that was there Elton John was one of the top 5 i wver saw . I whis i could trun back time and be back to July 11, 1976 the Bicentennial Year and Pontiac a was named The All American City
- Muddy Waters fan about Muddy Waters in Oberlin, US on Sat, 07 Feb 1981
I have a pretty clear memory of this concert which took place during my freshman year at Oberlin College although the details are hazy. Basically, the audience was fully aware that we were in the presence of a master near the end of his career and possibly his life. He played an electric set that left us in awe. Probably the greatest concert I have ever attended.