Make a personalized list of concerts you've ever been to and share your memories with fans around the world. Don't let your concert memories fade away.
Find all the details about the concert you need and want. From date, the venue and location to the lineup, photos, and fan reviews. Share your opinion and have a discussion about the concert with fans from all around the world.
Various information about artists, like top-rated concerts, who are the biggest fans, past and upcoming concerts. You can also read fan reviews about their concerts and view photos.
Where were you and what were you doing 5 years ago? Loud memories can automatically send you emails with memories on the anniversary of your concerts.
“Ironically I was going to purchase a plane ticket to the United States this year to track down a Hanson concert....but they came to me! Was so ecstatic:) Concert was brilliant:D” - anonymous user on Hanson concert
“The technical difficulties at the beginning only added to the authenticity of this amazing performer. My husband and I loved his variety, choice of songs, and his charming and humble personality. Great concert. Thanks for bringing Eric to Spokane.” - anonymous user on Eric Bibb concert
“Very sad that the counting crows did not do their signature song :( venue was beautiful but hard to get around, people were up and down constantly in the states section” - anonymous user on Counting Crows concert
“email@example.com Sevendust Rulez !! Thursday was my 7th time to see them There live sound is unmatched , I was in the pit 10 feet from the stage. Thanks so much for keeping Biloxi in the tour rotation guys !!! 7D Rulez !!” - anonymous user on Sevendust concert
“Amazing concert! All of it was very well organized. I would be delighted to get to go again next year! Sound quality was good almost all the way through and the lineup was AMAZING. All my favourites” - anonymous user on Big Wreck concert
“Big ups to local Artist Educated Consumers. Cuddie Bear and Madistic were off the hook and CAGE definitely amazing as ever this venue was perfect it was personal and had space. Loved this show! ” - anonymous user on Cage concert
“I had waited over twenty years for the chance to see her in concert and absolutely cried when she sang Wind Beneath My Wings! It was the highlight of my entire life! She was AMAZING! ” - anonymous user on Bette Midler concert
“Great set list. Enjoyed the new songs a lot. Excellent selection from across the catalog. Great energy from the band. Adam was so juiced he even dropped his mic ;-)” - anonymous user on Counting Crows concert
“The small venue made it one of the best concerts we have ever seen. Love the story's about how you came up with her songs. Can wait for another show ” - anonymous user on Jo Dee Messina concert
“Do you like good music played by artisans? If you are lucky enough to have this wonderful band play in your town go and see them. This show will blow you away! Oslo is a good venue with good staff. ” - anonymous user on Murder by Death concert
- Prince @ Western Place - Burleson, USOne of the best!
- I'll never forget it! Fell hard for him and love him to this day.
- Selah Sue @ L'Aéronef - Lille, France
- My first Selah concert. Not the best one because of someone disturbing in the crowd, but the one who let me know her crazy vibes... Best ones coming in 2012 ! xxx
- U2 @ Saitama Super Arena / さいたまスーパーアリーナ - Saitama, Japan
- very very good show!!!
- Orgy @ The Fleece - Bristol, UKOne of the best! Amazing
- Great energy on stage. Good mix of old and new tracks - particularly liked one of the new tracks being played btw! The Blue Monday ending was fabulous!
- AMAZING NIGHT!!!
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ SNHU Arena - Manchester, USOne of the best! One of the best!
- 3pm show in Ontario was fantastic. Vocalists voices were great but they had to shout the song to be heard over the music. Light show was out of this world. Better than any Las Vegas show I have seen!
- Another great show by TSO. Had floor seats this year and was a whole new perspective of the spectacle that we enjoyed immensely. The vocalist were awe inspiring and the band finely tuned. My favorite show of the year!
- Letz Zep @ Rockhal Main Hall - Esch Sur Alzette, LuxembourgGood
- Was a good concert, unfortunalety we couldn't hear Andy's guitar perfect and also the snare from Drummer ...... sometimes it was good sometimes really poor ..... maybe the sound technician was sleeping during the 1st half of the concert!!
- L'ame Immortelle @ Reithalle - Dresden, GermanyAmazing
- LAI was perfect as expected. Called 3 times back, came 3 times back on stage. Perfect setlist, represented the multiple sides of the group very well. A little disappointes by the first parts though; Esoterik is not bad, they have a strong presence, good music, but you have to like the voice of the singer, which is particular and not to everyone's taste. K-Bereit... Well no, I was not convinced; there is work in the programming, but it seems to always be the same every 2 songs, and I found the voice of the singer did not fit the music at all. I won't talk about the lyrics, because I couldn't get much of them. Well, all in all, amazing night, good performers, good audience, I would recommend it!
- From The Jam @ The Grand - Clitheroe, UKAmazing
- First time seen from the jam came to see my nephew in the transmiters (martin) wasent disapointed both bands wher fantastic cant wait to see you together again
- Mono @ Loppen - Copenhagen, DenmarkOne of the best!
- Fantastic show by Mono, as usual
- John Garcia @ Le Ferrailleur - Nantes, FranceAmazing Amazing Amazing
- Best gig I've seen in a while. Thanks for everything. Kyuss lives !!!!!
- Fucking stoner sounds ! ouch !!!!
- Awesome concert! Great audience, venue packed and craving for this show, the sound was perfect!
Recently reviewed concerts
- anonymous user about Van Halen in Detroit, US on Wed, 02 May 1979
I remember like it was yesterday---stopped at A&W for chili-dog and my boyfriend says 'Van Halen is at Masonic tonight---lets go!' And off we went to one of the several and most enjoyable Van Halen concerts I have ever seen. (Been to 7 total). David Lee was such an acrobat!!!! Such great memories!!!!
- anonymous user about Kiss in Toronto, Canada on Sat, 04 Aug 1979
Best Rock Concert EVER! Legendary.
- anonymous user about Status Quo in Leeds, UK on Sat, 07 Dec 1974
I was there. A student from Carnegie. My first Quo concert. Gobsmacking. Don't remember much. Just a sea of denim..brilliant gig.
- anonymous user about No Doubt in Valencia, US on Sat, 27 Oct 1990
Kick ass show. It was a Halloween party and Gwen was dressed like Jeanie from I dream of Jeanie television show.
- anonymous user about Overkill in Portland, US on Sat, 31 Mar 1990
I was there. No security, and it was the last show for Pine St theater before it turned to La Luna.
Amazing show. Years of Decay. Mosh pit was insane.
- anonymous user about Pantera in Brisbane, Australia on Sun, 13 May 2001
I was there! It was incredible! It was my first metal concert and I just turned 18. I was in the back grandstand section, until Pantera came out, then I lept 15 feet down into the mosh pit, made it to the front barrier wall, dime gave me a beer, still have the cup, then I caught a pick after he played cemetery gates at the end of the show, still got it! Best time of my life, but I can't find any footage of the show????????????
- anonymous user about Eagles in Winnipeg, Canada on Thu, 27 Jul 1978
A perfect summer night. Sitting on blankets in the infield of the race track Crystal clear sound , no echoes and reverb of steel and concrete arena benues
- anonymous user about The Allman Brothers Band in New Orleans, US on Sat, 30 Aug 1975
This was a great road trip with a few buddies from LA. Tech...
I was really only there for The Allman Brothers but I found myself enjoying Wet Willie, Charlie Daniels and Marshall Tucker much more in a live setting than on a studio recording... A couple of my friends slept through the Brothers since we'd been there all day and it must've been nearly midnight when the came on stage. I particularly enjoyed the instrumental "High Falls".
- anonymous user about Café Tacvba in Quito, Ecuador on Sat, 05 Mar 2005
Si que fue hace algunos años pero los Café Tacvba se pasaron, de los mejores conciertos que he presenciado!. J.M.
- anonymous user about Meat Loaf in Toronto, Canada on Wed, 19 Jul 1978
- anonymous user about Stevie Ray Vaughan in Dallas, US on Sat, 08 Oct 1983
Still have my ticket stub, what a great show!
- anonymous user about Julian Cope in Manchester, UK on Thu, 22 Mar 1984
rather disappointing as had seen in Liverpool.
- anonymous user about Kraan in London, UK on Sat, 25 Aug 1973
Remember the night. Their yellow van and collecting money to run the generator
- anonymous user about Frank Zappa in Toronto, Canada on Sun, 28 Jan 1968
Too long ago to remember in detail, but it was an impressive set.
- anonymous user about Stevie Ray Vaughan in Orono, US on Fri, 08 Apr 1988
I was there, it was a fabulous show, what a time they had that day at school...