8 rated concerts
7 fan reviews
Founded: 1969 (51 years ago)
Fan reviews: 7
- Thin Lizzy fan about Perth, Australia on Sat, 18 Oct 1980
Was there great concert as expected
- Thin Lizzy fan about Southend, UK on Sat, 22 Nov 1975
First concert I ever went to, was 15 years old, absolutely set my music trend to this day, now use there Live And Dangerous album to relive these concerts.
- Thin Lizzy fan about Stoke On Trent, UK on Tue, 03 Apr 1979
I was 15 and I had to plead with my Dad to let me go, it was fantastic, I had a mega crush on Phil lynott after that
- Thin Lizzy fan about Hollywood, US on Sat, 19 Feb 1977
I was there
- Thin Lizzy fan about Melbourne, Australia on Sat, 28 Oct 1978
My best friend Robert and I were there dressed in black jeans and black leather jackets. We looked like the hells angels security turds so we just walked to the stage, leaned on the fold backs and soaked up the boys are back in town whilst Phil Lynott shook his head and sweat all over us. Haven't washed since!
- Thin Lizzy fan about Melbourne, Australia on Fri, 27 Oct 1978
At 15 this was one of the greatest moments of my life. Until chased by skinheads and seeing one of the guys from my school get his hair lit up with a firework. That made the entire event even better - years later I still wonder how we survived (D, Jim and Stretch) but it was just one of those things.......
Gallery - 5 photos
Thin Lizzy tour history