Add to favorites
Add to bucket list
22 rated concerts
23 fan reviews
Founded: 1967 (53 years ago)
Founded in: London, UK
Fan reviews: 23Read all
- Status Quo fan about Leeds, UK on Sat, 07 Dec 1974
I was there. A student from Carnegie. My first Quo concert. Gobsmacking. Don't remember much. Just a sea of denim..brilliant gig.
- Status Quo fan about Melbourne, Australia on Thu, 02 Dec 1976
I was 16 at the time. I went with my brother and his mates. We were on the lawn area. I spent most of the evening on my brothers shoulders. An awesome memory of my first concert..
- Status Quo fan about Kerkrade, Netherlands on Fri, 12 Dec 1975
Status Quo live in Amterdam, Jaap Edenhal 1975. This was my first Quo concert in my life. A great band with Francis Rossi, Rick Parfitt, Alan Lancaster and John Coghlan. I'm a Big Quo Fan for years and years and ........ I'm 53 years old ans still a Big Quo Fan. Thanks for all those years, Rock and Roll band number ONE for me. Sorry Stones Fans.
- Status Quo fan about Sheffield, UK on Mon, 07 Dec 2015
was an absolutly amazing night
- Status Quo fan about Birmingham, UK on Sat, 05 Dec 2015
As always a fantastic performance from Quo. Set list as expected with a few changes in, Burning Bridges in the main set instead of encore with Paper Plane in the encore. It rocked and Quo still know how to put on a good show.
- Status Quo fan about Glasgow, UK on Fri, 04 Dec 2015
best of Quo Ive seen to date . These guys have so much more to give to the fans . They cant retire
- Status Quo fan about Liverpool, UK on Tue, 01 Dec 2015
Seen through a forest of phones it was nevertheless a terrific concert, especially with Wilko Johnson as the warm-up.
- Status Quo fan about Stamford, UK on Sat, 06 Jun 2015
Absolutely fantastic.........hope they continue to tour for a few more years yet and come back to Stamford ....great night out :)
- Status Quo fan about Bridlington, UK on Sat, 16 May 2015
Fab concert, really enjoyed it, but didnt enjoy waiting 30 minutes in que for the toilet!
- Status Quo fan about Portsmouth, UK on Fri, 24 Apr 2015
Although I've never professed to being a quo fan, their gig was fantastic.
It's no fluke that a band that's been together for fifty years can suddenly reinvent their music so well and not lose their identity.
Really enjoyed the concert, great acoustics in the guildhall helped and created a fantastic intimate feeling.
If you've never seen them, then do so!!
- Status Quo fan about Cardiff, UK on Tue, 16 Dec 2014
Fantastic Night Quo were top notch there were no missed lyrics Francis had a great time his Banter was funny at times he was sending himself up at one point while Ricky Parfitt was looking good and he has not lost the Plot he was having fun Rhino is a tease he was getting the Audience to join in Andrew was good with the Guitar & the Harmonica Leon was on the drums his solo spot was fantastic and I had a great time Railroad was good that is the first time I have seen Quo do the Full version Oh Baby was a new song for me it was performed on the Frantic Four and now it has been included in the Tour set list for this Tour
- Status Quo fan about Glasgow, UK on Sun, 07 Dec 2014
Unfortunately the sound for Chas n Dave was really awful. There was too much echo on the drums and that drowned out the other two, however Quo were the best I have seen them (other than the FF Reunions) for many years
- Status Quo fan about Freiburg, Germany on Tue, 02 Dec 2014
Great Show and good Special Act with Lou Gramm
- Status Quo fan about Augsburg, Germany on Wed, 26 Nov 2014
Yesterday the concert was marvellous - hope see you all soon again!
Gallery - 10 photos
Status Quo tour history