22 rated concerts
14 fan reviews
Founded: 1962 (58 years ago)
Founded in: London, UK
Fan reviews: 14
- The Rolling Stones fan about Philadelphia, US on Fri, 25 Sep 1981
Beautiful, sunny September day - Some Girls tour. Journeys break-out concert. Delaware Destroyers baddest to the bone. The absolute best - even from the last, back row, what a scene.
- The Rolling Stones fan about Landover, US on Wed, 02 Jul 1975
The Mic show: doing the bump with Billy Preston and riding giant dick that popped out of the stage. Flower shaped stage - black n white tiled, It's only Rock n Roll tour.
- The Rolling Stones fan about Milwaukee, US on Wed, 24 Jun 2015
The Stones always deliver. Great music. The Marcus
is showing its age however. Ore show could have had more facilities
- The Rolling Stones fan about Nashville, US on Wed, 17 Jun 2015
I was so excited about going as I've never been to a Stones concert before. I was very disappointed in the sound. It echoed the entire concert, Stones and Brad Paisley. I've been to concerts at LP Field before and never heard an echo. It was hard to understand their speaking and the echo was bad during every song too. In spite of all that, we had a really good time.
- The Rolling Stones fan about Melbourne, Australia on Wed, 05 Nov 2014
- The Rolling Stones fan about Perth, Australia on Sat, 01 Nov 2014
My first ever show and loved it, they are amazing!!! Miss listened to some songs, like paint it black... but know that having all their repertoire best in the world is very difficult to fit all in 2 hs.
Thank you, and will see If I can fly to other concert. Now I want more!!!
- The Rolling Stones fan about Rotselaar, Belgium on Sat, 28 Jun 2014
I just returned from a great weekend. The Stones were perfect - myself seeing them for the very first time. Seasick Steve was also one of my highlights even if I couldn't see much of the performance as we were stuck in the VIP area having troubles with our bands to get. Never mind. Petrus was friendly and the venue was very well organized. Food was too expensive though. Hope to be able to come again (from Cologne). Keep on rocking Wercher.
- Saymon about Vienna, Austria on Mon, 16 Jun 2014
My first and sadly probably only The Rolling Stones concert. For me the show was pure perfection! More than 2h and 15 minutes of rock'n'roll and with great crowd.. it just couldn't be any better :) I really hope this is not their last European tour, but if it is, then I'm really glad I finally saw them :)
Gallery - 55 photosView all
The Rolling Stones tour history