17 rated concerts
13 fan reviews
Founded: 1969 (51 years ago)
Founded in: Birmingham, UK
Fan reviews: 13
- Judas Priest fan about Halifax, Canada on Tue, 10 Nov 2015
Halford was amazing!!!Sure miss KK but Richie was a wicked replacement.Halford sound effects dude's timing was off but you know Halford gave us 110%.I hope they come back!!!
- Judas Priest fan about Liverpool, UK on Mon, 06 Nov 1978
i was downstairs in the stalls, and about half way back. I remember KK Downing and Glen Tipton's dual guitar antics quite well ...and a fantastic rendition of Beyond the realms of death.
I tried to record it with a mono hanimex cassette recorder and a seperate mic ..stashed under my seat. came out dreadful i remember ! and no i do not have the tape anymore :-)
- Judas Priest fan about Vancouver, Canada on Wed, 28 Oct 2015
It was the best Priest show yet. Everyone was in top notch form. Robs voice was tremendous, Ritchie was energetic, Glenns guitar playing was solid. Ian was throwing his bass around like a fish. Scott was blasting his drums like a canon going off.
- Judas Priest fan about Athens, Greece on Sat, 04 Jul 2015
- Judas Priest fan about Bucharest, Romania on Wed, 01 Jul 2015
I hope to see them again !
- Judas Priest fan about Prague, Czech Republic on Fri, 26 Jun 2015
- Judas Priest fan about Paris, France on Wed, 17 Jun 2015
My first show from Judas Priest :)
It was awesome !
- Judas Priest fan about Guadalajara, Mexico on Sat, 09 May 2015
Great Concert, Rob Halford is still untouchable vocal wise, Long Live the Metal God. The band played great, the sound was great.
- Judas Priest fan about Allen, US on Thu, 06 Nov 2014
Great show had a blast!
- Judas Priest fan about Evansville, US on Wed, 22 Oct 2014
Def a highlight for me was when they did "Love Bites" with the silent horror film, "Nosferatu" playing in the background. That was too fucking cool! Priest still has it!
- Judas Priest fan about Hammond, US on Fri, 03 Oct 2014
LOVED IT!!!!! METAL GODS NEVER DISAPPOINT!!!!!
Gallery - 6 photos
Judas Priest tour history