10 rated concerts
10 fan reviews
Founded: 1997 (23 years ago)
Fan reviews: 10
- Yellowcard fan about Bologna, Italy on Tue, 09 Jun 2015
I had the best time of my life
- Yellowcard fan about Helsinki, Finland on Fri, 27 Mar 2015
Amazing, fun and touching. I'll definitely come again to watch you guys!
- Yellowcard fan about Cologne, Germany on Sun, 22 Mar 2015
I was so excited *-*
- Yellowcard fan about Quezon City, Philippines on Fri, 12 Dec 2014
Place the amps better next time please.
- Yellowcard fan about Boston, US on Tue, 04 Nov 2014
This was my first yellowcard show and it was phenomenal! The performance was great, the way they presented/ described why they create their music, how we all are the same with problems in our lives nobody is different, the lightening was on point. Such a great night, good vibes, great energy as well Ryan from yellowcard pointed me out saying I hve a serious mustache and full of good vibes! That was the highlight of my night! If I could I would see them the entire tour without a doubt! It's exactly what I needed as life isn't always easy, sometimes we need music for therapy and sing our hearts out, jump in a pit, dance and crowd surf.
This review has been written by mustache guy (:
- Yellowcard fan about Wantagh, US on Sat, 12 Jul 2014
best day of my life
- Yellowcard fan about Darien Center, US on Tue, 08 Jul 2014
It was my first time seeing Yellowcard in concert, and they were better than I expected. Keep rocking, Yellowcard!!!
- Yellowcard fan about Montreal, Canada on Sat, 05 Jul 2014
The whole show was awesome! Yellowcard know how to make us participate, they give the best of themselves. I would see them again anytime!
- Yellowcard fan about Portland, US on Sun, 29 Jun 2014
I was taken back only two original members they played just like I remember back in 2003.
Great fucking day.
- Yellowcard fan about Anchorage, US on Wed, 11 Jun 2014
It was the very first time warped tour had come to Alaska and it was amazing! All the bands were fun and energetic and friendly! I had a great time and am definitely going again next year. I do think however maybe it should not have been an all ages event because there was a ton of swearing and lots of pot smokers. Also, I think there should have been a better variety in food vendors. Over all the concert was incredible, though, and everyone had a ton of fun!