16 rated concerts
12 fan reviews
Founded: 1995 (25 years ago)
Founded in: Des Moines, US
Fan reviews: 12
- Slipknot fan about Des Moines, US on Sat, 01 Jan 2000
Im interested in this concert
- Slipknot fan about Sao Paulo, Brazil on Sun, 27 Sep 2015
corey said that we are louder than rock in rio and top 3 best audience they played for!!!
- Slipknot fan about Copenhagen, Denmark on Thu, 18 Jun 2015
Also definitely not one of my favorite bands Slipknot was amazing to see live. Awesome creepy faces and super brutal riffs!
- Slipknot fan about Interlaken, Switzerland on Thu, 11 Jun 2015
The best!!! Amazing!!! I'll be there when they will be back. Follow them for 16 years and will keep following!!! They are awesome!!!!!
- Slipknot fan about Bloomington, US on Fri, 08 May 2015
Hatebreed killed it! Disturbed melted my face off!! It fuckin rocked
- Slipknot fan about Hamburg, Germany on Sun, 08 Feb 2015
Heaviest Concert in my life !
- Slipknot fan about London, UK on Fri, 23 Jan 2015
Brilliant night total carnage standing, people flying everywhere, Slipknot crazy fans, I thought I was prepared for hell... Korn and Slipknot killed it, so much love for London town. Fave songs probably were Custer and Spit it out. Band were on form let's hope it's not too long until next time!
- Slipknot fan about Liverpool, UK on Thu, 22 Jan 2015
1st SlipKnot gig. Fucking amazing !
- Slipknot fan about Glasgow, UK on Sun, 18 Jan 2015
Well the Slipknot gig was awesome.
The support King 810 were...errr what's the word?..... ah yes....SHYTE!!!
Korn were great within the short time they had on stage playing and well Slipknot were just outstanding.Clown even went wandering, with a few security personnel in to the crowd for what I thought was a good 5-10 mins. Only complaint I had was some of the Slipknot songs seemed to lose Corey Taylor 's vocals within the music. But it didn't spoil what otherwise was a awesome night at The Hydro, Glasgow.
- Slipknot fan about Dallas, US on Fri, 31 Oct 2014
The concert was fantastic! Loved every minute of it.....