7 rated concerts
7 fan reviews
Founded: 1995 (25 years ago)
Founded in: San Diego, US
Fan reviews: 7
- Slightly Stoopid fan about Norfolk, US on Sat, 14 Nov 2015
So Dope, it was amazing
- Slightly Stoopid fan about Detroit, US on Fri, 04 Sep 2015
Everything is awesome show was every bit of awesome! Great great epic show -Blew my mind. Danced all night long legs are destroyed from chair dancing to these guys... Experience will be treasured forever. I love this band
- Slightly Stoopid fan about Des Moines, US on Thu, 27 Aug 2015
The Expendables definately know how to open up a show and get the crowd going. The Dirty Heads were phenomenal!! Best set I've seen from them so far. Slightly Stoopid really ended the night on a high note!! Best show I've been to this year
- Slightly Stoopid fan about Simsbury, US on Wed, 08 Jul 2015
Crazy to see Simsbury alive on a Wednesday night. Let's do this again.
- Slightly Stoopid fan about Missoula, US on Fri, 11 Jul 2014
Awesome show! Grubbin with the band was epic!
- Slightly Stoopid fan about Boise, US on Sat, 12 Jul 2014
One of the best concerts I've been too. Each Slightly Stoopid show keeps getting better and better! Thanks for the awesome party and cant wait for next year.
- Slightly Stoopid fan about Fairplay, US on Thu, 03 Jul 2014
Positives: pot-friendly, laid-back security, hand washing dispensers, good sound quality, many good bands.
Negatives: not glass bottle friendly, horrendous toilet paper, no fires permitted, no fireworks display, no VIP access as a band guest (wtf?)