7 rated concerts
6 fan reviews
Born: 21 Dec 1940
Born in: Baltimore, US
Died: 04 Dec 1993 (aged 52)
Fan reviews: 6
- Frank Zappa fan about Würzburg, Germany on Sun, 13 Jun 1982
I was at this concert with my parents when I was just six weeks old. Unfortunately I have no memories. But my parents talk still often from this concert.
- Frank Zappa fan about Toronto, Canada on Sun, 28 Jan 1968
Too long ago to remember in detail, but it was an impressive set.
- Frank Zappa fan about Lund, Sweden on Mon, 02 Oct 1967
The consert was not at Olympen, it was at Stora Salen AF. Olympen was not built 1967. I was at the consert. Zappa did not bring any PA system for the singing, they tried to use the PA system in Stora Salen but it was construckted for speach. So they soon gave up the singing. There was actually two conserts that evening, but it turned into one long jam session without singing, with a change of listeners in the midddle. I was able to attend both sessions. It was a smashing success!
- Frank Zappa fan about Baltimore, US on Sun, 11 May 1980
Dickweed sat on a stool with his back to the audience the entire show. Buddy puking up JD next to me entire show also.
- Frank Zappa fan about Winnipeg, Canada on Thu, 08 Jul 1971
I was present at the table of Frank Zappa in a bar in Winnipeg on the day before the concert while his band jammed into the early morning hours. He had a girl sitting on his lap and suddenly slapped her so hard that she fell to the floor. Seeing this, I and my girl friend moved to another table.
- Frank Zappa fan about Odense, Denmark on Mon, 22 Nov 1971
It was free concert because he lost his own gear in sweden.